When it comes to local SEO companies, no one does it better than the team at the eCommerce Institute!
It’s a big world out there, and competition among businesses is more difficult than ever before. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, 20% of new businesses will fail within the first year. By the five-year mark, almost 50% of all new businesses have failed.
Even the most thought out, well-financed, and hard-working business owners and entrepreneurs could see their business fail within twelve months of opening its doors. So, how do you give your business the best chance of survival?
One of the most important terms you will ever hear is local SEO company. The best local SEO company will be able to help elevate your business and give you the advantages that you need in this cut-throat online market and help ensure that your business ends up being in the 50% of businesses that make it to their 5-year anniversary.
In the following article, we’ll take a closer look at what local SEO is, why local SEO is so important to your business, and tips on achieving great local SEO for your business and website.
Why Is Local SEO So Important?
The first part of helping to ensure that your business succeeds is to have a good local presence in your community or local target market. After all, if people in your local area are searching for a service that you provide, and all they’re finding is your competitor’s websites, then they’re never going to visit your business, call your phone, or walk through your doors.
Here are some interesting statistics to consider when you’re thinking about local SEO and how your business ranks on Google:
- 88% of consumers that do a local SEO search using their smartphone will visit a business or call it that same day.
- 46% of almost every Google search is done by consumers seeking local information.
- 92% of people searching for a local business will choose a business that appears on the first page of Google’s search results.
- Search engine results will beat social media as a source of the traffic to your business by as much as 300%.
Tips On Getting Good Local SEO
Below, we’ll cover 10 of the best tips for improving your local SEO!
If you are struggling with implementing any of these local SEO tips, then consulting with a professional company such as the eCommerce Institute is the perfect way to ensure that your local SEO rankings find their way to the top of Google’s search engine results pages, or SERP as professionals call it.
- Google My Business (GMB) – The most important thing that you can do to help local SEO is to create a Google My Business account and set up your business profile.
- Regular Reviews – Regular reviews on Google, Facebook, and other platforms are a great addition to any business and build consumer confidence.
- Optimize for Voice Searches – Optimizing your website for longer voice searches will help anyone who uses their mobile phone’s voice commands.
- Create Local Content – Local content can be anything from blogs about local events, news, and businesses or dedicated local content pages.
- Optimize Your Website for Mobile Searches – Updating an old website to be mobile-friendly is essential these days. We’ve rebuilt dozens of websites.
- Use Local Keywords – Try to incorporate local keywords into your website content. Learning what “keywords” people are searching for is our expertise and leads to the best results.
- Use A Location-Based About Us Page – Your about us should include store hours, name, address, testimonials, parking ability, and attach a Google map. Your information or NAP details should perfectly align or match with your GMB.
- Remember Online Business Directories – There are hundreds of free online directories available to list your business. It’s a time-consuming and special process but needs to happen to help produce the search “signals” Google uses to help rank your business in SERP.
- Backlinks Are King – Getting backlinks to reputable and high-value content can be challenging, but it’s worth the investment. Creating great content that other websites want to “link” back to or reference from their site is the most important aspect of Local SEO.
- Create a Dedicated Page Per Service/Product – Resist the urge to lump all your services and products on one page. Instead, create individual pages. The research we do for clients in the Keyword Research phase of our projects always yields unexpected information about what customers are searching for. We then craft your website and pages to reinforce those special keywords and help you rank better than your competition in SERP.
Local SEO Company – Conclusion
If the local SEO company you chose has not produced the results you expected, or you’re struggling finding a great Local SEO Company in Los Angeles or Orange County, or anywhere in the country, you’re not alone. The eCommerce Institute has helped business in California, Chicago, Arizona, Oregon, New Mexico and Florida with their Local SEO rankings! If you are struggling with your SEO, then you need to work with the best local SEO services that you can find. The eCommerce Institute is the best local SEO choice.
If you have been searching for a local SEO company that you can rely on which delivers reliable, premium SEO services for your business, then look no further than the eCommerce Institute. Their friendly, reliable, and professional team can take your SEO from zero to hero in no time at all. You can contact us via phone at 562-248-6037 or by email at [email protected].